Utvidelse til Ticket to Ride og/eller Ticket to Ride Europe.
Informasjon på engelsk:
Embark on an incredible adventure in Alan R. Moon's Team Asia map as you and a partner compete against other teams on a 25,000 kilometer ride from Kabul to Beijing, through the steppes of Mongolia and the Gobi desert up to the Yellow River!
Or, if you prefer the quiet pleasures of travelling alone along the Silk Road, or winding your way through the hustle and bustle of Indochina, venture into the forbidden eastern lands of François Valentyne's legendary Asia. Just be ready for a hair-rising ride through the mountain passes of the Himalayas.
Ticket to Ride Map Collection: Volume 1 - Team Asia & Legendary Asia presents players with two set-ups on Earth's largest continent:
* Team Asia from Alan R. Moon - Four or six players compete as two-player teams, with teammates sitting next to one another at the table. Each player has her own secret hand of cards and tickets, in addition to some cards and tickets being placed in a shared cardholder that either player on the team can access.
When a player draws cards, she must place one card in the cardholder and the other in her hand (unless she takes a face-up locomotive, in which case it must be shared); when a player draws tickets, the first ticket kept must be placed in the cardholder and any additional tickets kept added to her hand. A player can spend her turn to add two tickets from her hand to the cardholder. A team's points are tracked collectively, and the team with the highest score wins.
* Legendary Asia from François Valentyne - The main change in this set-up is that some of the routes through Asia are labeled mountain routes, with one or more spaces on the route bearing an X. Whenever a player claims one of these routes, she must place a train from her reserve in the Mountain Crossing area of the game board, earning two points for each such train but losing access to them for the rest of the game. The player who connects to the most cities in a single network earns a ten point "Asian Explorer" bonus.
* Maps of Legendary Asia and Team Asia.
* Destination Tickets and Rules for each map.
* 6 Card holders.
* 9 Plastic trains in each of 5 colours.
Krever Ticket to Ride eller Ticket to Ride Europe for å spille.
|Varen er dessverre utgått.|
Vi får antageligvis ikke tak i flere av denne.
Litt om emballasje:
En sjelden gang hender det at esker har småskader som bulker, riper eller annen kosmetisk skade, eller får skader under frakt, men innholdet er uskadet. Dersom det er viktig for deg å ha "perfekt" emballasje anbefaler Spillsjefen å ta en tur til fysisk butikk der du i ro og mak kan studere spillets emballasje, sjekke at det ikke har noen skjønnhetsfeil og frakte det hjem selv.